Pulau Ombak Indah (DBA Kandui Resort) and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Kandui Resort will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control. Pulau Ombak Indah (DBA Kandui Resort) is an Indonesian PT PMA (limited liability company) based in Padang, Indonesia. The jurisdiction of any liability or potential liability claims will reside in Padang, Indonesia.
- 1. A US $520 Deposit is due at the time of booking.
- 2. Deposits are non-refundable.
- 3. Final payment is due 60 days prior to the schedule trip.
- 4. Payment may be by CC (Visa or MasterCard) or bank transfer.
- 5. All CC payments require a 2.5% processing charge.
- 6. Cancellation of any trip must be made at least 60 days prior to your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
- 7. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- 1. Travel Insurance is mandatory for Kandui Resort Guest. Travel Insurance policies must be presented to Kandui Resort management prior to departure to the island. Please contact our travel parter, Ocean View Travel for the best options for a Kandui Resort trip.
- 2. Documents. All passport must be valid for at lest 6 months from the date of departure. If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel. Please consult your country’s embassy for details.
- 3. Airfare. All airfare itineraries must be pre-approved by Kandui Resort management. Please contact our travel partner, Ocean View Travel for the best options for a Kandui Resort trip.
- 4. Airfare Baggage. Kandui Resort is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies. Kandui Resort does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
- 5. Health. Kandui Resort is not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
- 6. Responsibility. Kandui Resort will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Kandui Resort at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Kandui Resort for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Kandui Resort may have negligiently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Kandui Resort will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.