We are available 24 hours a day to help answer any questions you have. Please feel free to email@example.com for any inquiry, question, or concern that you have regarding any aspect of a trip to Kandui Resort.
KANDUI RESORT, INDONESIA
Pulau Karamajat, Kan, Mentawai
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BOOOKING YOUR NEXT VACATION TO KANDUI RESORT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
1. Make Contact: The first thing you need to do is contact us with your requested dates using the contact information found on this website. You can also book online!
2. Send us your Basic Information: Now that you have chosen your desired dates we need to get some basic information from you and all of the members in your group if you are not traveling alone. This information will be used to secure the necessary permits to allow you to travel in the Mentawai Islands.
– Full Name on Passport
– Passport Number
– Passport Expiration Date
– Passport Country
– Flight Itinerary and Details
– Travel Insurance Confirmation
3. Confirm Dates and Make Deposit: Once we have confirmed your dates and received your basic information we require a $500 deposit to secure your booking. You can pay by VISA or Mastercard or by wire.
4. Book your airline tickets: Kandui Resort is equipped to handle all of our United States guest’s flight details – we will work directly with you to find the appropriate flight and schedule for your group if you need us to. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to handle your travel details on your own.
5. Make final payment: Your final payment is due two months prior to your trip’s departure.
6. Show up: Rule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight…believe us, it can happen to anyone. Once you’ve made it on the right flight, endured a trip halfway across the world, and landed in Padang we will be there to guide you onto your last leg from Padang to Kandui via speedboat and your vacation will officially begin!
7. Surf: Once you’re at the resort almost everything is taken care of – practically the only thing you need to worry about is what board you should ride, if you are wearing sunblock, or drinking enough water.