Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
1. A US $500 deposit is due at the time of booking.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
1. Final Payment is due at least 60 days prior to departure and is non-refundable.
2. Payment may be paid by cash, personal check , money order, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or bank transfer.
3. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
4. All credit cards require a 2.5% processing charge for both deposit and the balance.
5. All wire transfers require a US $25 processing fee due to incoming bank charges.
1. Cancellation of a trip must be made within 60 days of your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
1. Travel Insurance is mandatory on all of our trips for your safety.
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
2. If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
1. Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
2. Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
1. Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel are not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Kandui Resort at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Kandui Resort may have negligiently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Kandui Resort and Antidote Travel will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.